Monday, December 22, 2008

bleh =p

FINALLY~!!! stupid msn my space was crashing on me , everytime i try to blog it crashes and i just totally lose the mood for bloggin haha but now got a new spot..alrite~!! lol so i can start all new with this blogspot blog, it has more stuff like template and font for everything , can be pretty complex for me =p

3 weeks wetn past real fast, and the holidays have been great just chilling out with friends, rockband, bbt everything and just having chucky around. never expected it to turn out the way it did. rockband is an awesome game..haha..maybe besides the songs that i dun know, tha game made me laughed til i cried. never expected that 3 weeks to go pass so fast, and it made me realised that i am missing chucky more this time around after spending more time with him this 3 weeks he was off of work.

the question that was in my head the whole time, i finally got a chance to ask chucky that night, normally like it is obvious when a guy likes you and definitely obvious when u like him, but i never seemed to get any signs from him, plus someone did make me think twice on whether i am in a dream and did gave me that sense of insecurity. however, i guess i did get the answer i have always seeked after all. i asked him "why do you like me?" i know it is kinda a very cheesy line to ask, but the gals did tell me to go ahead and ask coz u never know wat the answer would be plus, i remembered wat tina said, guys never tell u anything u have to get it out of them , or they would tell everyone else except you. lol

i reckon the answer was kinda sweet, coming from him - who tend to always have that really lost look lol. he said he doesnt know why, he just does, he did mention something abt the nights at metros (halloween night) but didnt finish wat he was going to say, which made me even more curious but he contiuned by saying that when he realised i liked him, and he liked and slowly he just liked me more. i guess it is a very honest answer. haha, i don't know, he just surprises me sometimes that silly boy.

well he is back at work and hope he does have a good xmas up at the riggs, thou he said he was only left with salt and vinegar pringles coz everyone else took the good food haha.. and i hope he likes the present from me, why hasnt he opened it yet, i should have done wat lb told me made him openeed it in front of me. maybe another time around LoLx

but this year christmas , new year and jeral's bday will be a quiet one seemin no one is here to start with. but hey there are stii the lbs, shirley and evilboi. =p i was thinking maybe we can just have a chilling out session just some snacks, movies, sit and gossip..it is the best hang out thing to do....haha reminds me of gossip girls xoxo lol.. gossip girl is a good series i would recommend ppl to watch it, it is drama all the way , very fast moving compared to some of the asian series where it never moves from the same spot. lol

well its the first blog in this new area, now i would be able to update without getting interupted or anything haha, there will be more to come from jen now haha...

til then enjoy and peace out~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment