Friday, April 3, 2009

Not again..=(

What can i say?!?!?! i got rejected again=( soo sad and depressing huh. i thought i was pretty confident with this but then again , it is not up to me to make the final choice now is it. when the phone ring, i think it would be the call im waiting for, but it is not, i have to say i think this has really put me in the depression mood.

i think i have gone on with this topic enough times for ppl to get bored, i just need to keep looking, i was told a guy did a survey he got 2000 rejections but he got 50 jobs in 50 weeks, im not even up to the 700 rejection s yet so its okay.. i will keep telling myself that lol.

well today totally forgot to msg lb last night til she msged today , soo sorry hey lb, it totally slipped off my mind that the birthday party is tonight . but today i have just been in this really cant be bothered mood, EARTH TO JEN EARTH TO JEN!!!!! time to come back here. was chatting to jas and evy today, thanks jas for listening to my emoness talk haha, and evy she is just into cleaning like me haha , we have to start that crazy group and she is my first loyal customer if i ever start a cleaning service.

i have sat the whole to apply for jobs, i swear i have applied for jobs some related, some random and some just totally out of the talk but we shall see, if pl out there can do it so can i!!! KEEP GOING!!!!! i will say this to everyone, at the moment just wait for the money the govt is goign to give out ..it is April already, that means we will receive it soon.. finally something positive and relieving.

i have been thinking should i go out or lock myself at home, locking myself home to prevent me from spending any money is good, but it is driving me nuts on the inside, i need to talk to ppl . if i continue doing this i thin k i will lose myself to this invisible vacuum that surrounds me.

tick tock tick tock...2 more days... and he is back, i guess he would be happy to know im still being an umeplyed bum so he wont be alone from mon to fri haha lalal and that means ama steamboat party draws closer..hehe something to look forward too.. long weekend party!!!!

well now just waitin to see wats for dinenr then will call lb and see wat is going on to get to renees bday party at the brass monkey!! this makes me think, wat should i do for mine ?!??! better start gathering ideas from you ppls =p

til the next" interesting" day of jen hahaha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment